Thank you for your interest in submitting an abstract to the 3rd European Hail Workshop. Please follow the guidelines for submitting your abstract. Submission deadline is 29 November 2019.
- The abstract is the basis for conveners to accept a submission and to decide about presentation type.
- Authors will choose between a poster or oral presentation. There is no guarantee that an oral presentation can be realized.
- Abstracts (in English) should be short (200–300 words), clear, and concise.
- By submitting an abstract the author(s) commits to present at the workshop.
- By submitting an abstract, the author(s) certifies that:
- He/she is authorized by their co-authors to submit the abstract.
- He/she has permission to reproduce material published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- He/she agrees to the following licence and copyright agreement:
- The copyright for the abstract lies with the author(s).
- The author(s) grants third parties the right to use the abstract on condition it is cited.
- The abstract is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
The abstract submission tool is available here.
- Register for the abstract management system of the KIT and log in.
- Click “Select” to start the submission process.
- Click “Add Proposal”.
- Add title, select session (topic) and preferred type of presentation (no guarantee).
- Add text (see General Remarks)
- Save & continue
- Add contributors (author and co-authors, if applicable):
Choose “Your Account” and select “Add New Contributor” for other contributors. Select a role for each Contributor (Author, Co-Author, Presenter).
- Enter the contributor's email (You can enter the rest of the information before the person is added to the submission. All fields are required.)
- Supplement of personal data